Photobucket

Myself
LIMEI TEO
2 Feb 91
Single
City College
E518, E366, IC Zone
Serve a God that is extraordinary!



Past memories

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010



CHAT




Connection

Yaowen
Yaozong
LiLing
~IC ZONE LEADERS~
Joanne Tan
Vincent
Helen
GuanZheng
LiWei
Bryan
Jiayi
Denise
WeiTing
Marg
Lester
~E518~
GuanHeng
JiaHui
Kelvin
Pey ShiHui
SinWei
~E366~
Amanda
Cecilia
Jerry
Maggie
Matthew
Shermaine
ShuYin
WeiCheng
~W193~
WeiLing
Germaine
Ben Ben
Heshen
~N246~
Steven
Jermaine[Hai Tang]
Josephine
~E499~
Granny
Joyce
~IC ZONE~
Chloe
WuiAn
~City College~
Sharon
~MayFlower Secondary~
Melissa Kee "SIAO"
~Class QA~
Pinky
HongHong
MinMin
LiJun
YuXin
Rachel
Joanne Ng
Karrie
Chloe
LiXian
Kamini
Fiona
~Swimming~
Aron
Henry
amaryllis
~Friends~
Samantha Ann
Aaron
Andy
Hong Shen[Deli]



Shameless

Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Icons : biconic
Blogger : 53-percent






Monday, January 01, 2007 4:31 AM


31 Dec 2006
WOW!! I didn slp a day!! due to talkin to my brother(yaowen) until 6plus AM.. and i have to go svc later on.. FUIYO!! THANK GOD for his strenght!! REALLY!! becuz i dun feel tired AT ALL when I was in the svc.. Power le.. not mi la.. is God =P yeah!! After 12 AM is 2007 already!!! POWER!! =D Joanne and Jiayi has went to holidays already.. SAD!! But is okay.. school is startin in 3 days time.. Power!! "N" Level I'm READY for it!! My vision abt "N" level is get 3 POINT!! I KNOW I CAN! BECUZ I HAV GOD!! I HAV A VISION!! =D Going marine bay/south for countdown or should i say see fireworks.. hahaha! the fireworks only take like 7mins.. hahaha! wow right! it is SO NICE!! =D after that.. we didn went home.. we went to Superbowl to play bowling and arcade! fuiyo!! We catch 2 soft toy =P one is Stitch and the gf and the another one is pooh and tiger.. hahaha!!! one i catch and another one is my mother.. hahaha!!! we play 2 games each.. it cost my dad abt $55.40.. hahaha! and not only that.. we eat.. we play.. we drink.. hahaha! i came home at 4.15AM!! Fuiyo right!! i know i know.. hahaha! oh ya.. i play para para also hahaha! i think mi and my brother.. play.. more than 3times.. hahaha! nices ma.. u dance and dance and dance.. =) i BELIEVE that 2007!! WILL BE BETTER THAN 2006!! and all God ppl say AMEN! hahaha!! =X JIAYOU!! i will update some pic that we took on today soon =)

THANKGIVING
TIME!!

-GOD-
THANK YOU SO MUCH! for created me in this earth, this time.. =) Without U my life is like wa piang!! dunno wad to say! but is very neg.. Thank God pass 1 year plus.. goin 2 years i accept u as my Lord and Saver.. or should i say i become a christian.. Thank u so much for helping to mi GROW!!and putting alot of good ppl around me =D Holy Spirit THANK U SO MUCH!! =) LOVE U MORE AND MORE EVERY SINGLE GO PASS..


-Jiayi-
THANK YOU SO MUCH! for growing me, encourage me, trust in me, love me, care for me, and more more more.. it has being A BLESSING for me to still stay in W193.. and Have YOU as my CGL.. =) You are the one I will be willing to die for.. my life won't be better without u helpin.. =) thank u so much! LOVE u so MUCH!!

-Joanne-
THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!! REALLY THANK U!! without u being my side or should i say.. to be paient in me.. becuz if without YOUR GOOD follow-up i will not here NOW! or even where I STANDING NOW!! thank u so much! LOVE u so MUCH!! You are also the one I will be willing to die for.. =D


-Joyce-
FUIYO!! SAME ZONE!! =) God is REALLY REALLY REAL!! =) Thank u so much for the encourage u giving me =) u are always beside me when i need someone or should i say need u.. =P you r a GREAT blessing in my life =) I hope that 2007 our relationship will be like we and jesus relationship.. don let ur exam stop u from growing and fellowship ar =) A cute little Girl that i will die for.. =D JOYCE U CAN DE!! I TRUST U!!! GOD TRUST U too!! =) LOVE u so MUCH! =)


-Samantha-
I know this year.. our relationship has been stoppin in the same level for a long long time.. it is time to STEP OUT into the next level, next year.. although I know u hav billy and I have God.. that doesn't mean.. our relationship cannot go to the next level.. I dunno we still sisters or friends.. but one thing i know and nv change is that u are alway my xiaomei the one and only.. Jiayou for your "N" level.. I wan to see u getting less than 5 Point ar.. =) u can de =) hope to study together with u and our friends.. see u soon! LOVE u so MUCH!


-Jackson-
Hmmm.. first time le.. I give thankgiving to a GUY!! LOL.. thank u so much! for the christmas gift i know it cost u ALOT!! really ALOT!! hmmm.. u have being a good friend or should i say brother to me.. thank u for ur care.. I know u accept Jesus(u r a christian now) I hope that there is no other reason for u to stay in church.. thank u.. =)


-Ching seng-
MY CUTE, HANDSOME, FUNNIEST BROTHER!! =) fuiyo!! I really enjoy the days.. we are together.. playing fun, fellowship, shopping, eating dinner/lunch/breadfast and more.. u have a great fire for GOD.. so DON'T EVEN LET IT BURN OFF ar.. it can burn bigger but NOT smaller ar.. =) Love u Brother =)



i know there is more ppl i wanna thank.. but i can't remember ar.. =X STM ma.. BUT Overall thank u so much!! =) love u guys!!



=PICTURE IS HERE!=

A BRAND NEW YEAR!

Me and my Mother! =)

My Brother and I! =)

My Family! =)

night mode =) nice ar... my brother take de..

LOVE U GUYS!



wow! some picture of the fireworks enjoy =)