|
Sunday, July 08, 2007 11:38 PM
I THINKING TOO MUCH!! TOO MUCH!! sometime i feel like slappin myself up becuz when i didn do anything i will think of him.. Bull Shit la! I wanna hit my head againist the wall and forget the memory i hav with him.. ALAMAK DUN CARE LA..
Goin to see doctor once my personal doctor is back to singapore =] have to scan my stomach.. today went to see hses before that we went to hospital to see my aunty =] she got stomach dunno wad thing.. have to operation.. hope i dun end up like that also =] haha.. below is some of the picture we took in Hiking, Yaowen's Birthday{have to wait} & after svc.. =]
Summit!! =]
Us!
See that thing! haha! so tall!! haha!

er.. who take my picture? how come i become a monkey suddenly? I saw alot of my couisn monkey also hahaha!! WOW! is dangerous de hor! haha! but i love it =]
Me & Edumnd =] too bad Micheal nv come.. Sad le..
but nvm soon we will go again =] this time we can spent more time there haha! Before we start our jounery.. lookin for something at the trees.. haha! where is my couisn?Power!! =] ------------------------------------------------------- After Hiking with them.. My bro & I went to find Velly at her hse & went to gym =] ------------------------------------------------------ After Sun Svc haha! Micheal is so CUTE!!
Micheal is "shy" infront of the camera haha!! --------------------------------------------------------- I feel that I'm so bless to have true friends around me =] They love mi with who i am.. they didn despire me.. they trust in mi.. i can dun wan all my friends/classmates.. they are all i need.. when i'm in problem/trouble they are there wit me =] {it can not only be in physical ram} I feel so happy to have you guys in my life =] i dunno wad to say.. is juz like havin a "xin fu" life.. a life when u drop in a hole, there will be hands out there helpin u to come out.. People that nv take mi for grated.. ahh.. is so BLESS!! =] ------------------------------------------------------- I have Velly.. ->fun to hang out with.. -> caring.. -> nice.. ->naggy[I like it] -> when i need someone, she will be there.. -> a listener.. -> always lend mi a shoulder when i need it.. -> who can tahan mi.. =] --------------------------------------------- I have Jiayi.. -> a person who show role model =] -> who help me on my way to God.. -> who encourage me.. -> when i need someone, she will be there.. -> a problem solver.. ----------------------------------------------- I have Joanne.. -> a person who show role model also =] -> who encourage me.. -> who make a very big impact in my life.. -> who cheer mi up when i'm down.. -> a problem solver.. -> when i need someone, she will be there.. ------------------------------------------------- I have Micheal.. -> who jokes with us.. -> make me happy when I'm down.. =] -> fun to hang out with.. -> make the atmosphere not boring.. -> who is a willing person.. ----------------------------------------------- I have Edmund.. -> who is a willing person.. -> fun to hang out with.. -> a person who want to know more.. -> who respect the leaders in the cg =] ------------------------------------------------ I have Yun.. -> a person who care for me.. -> knows when i feelin down.. -> be at my side =] -> fun to hang out with.. ------------------------------------------------ Last but not least.. I HAVE JESUS.. -> He is powerful.. -> everything good.. -> a encourager.. -> a listener.. -> love me alot alot alot.. -> Nv once disappoint me.. -> always faithful.. -> aiya.. He is the BEST of all all the people in the world & all the angel in heaven! haha! =] ----------------------------------------------------
|