|
Friday, July 27, 2007 3:13 AM
Sometime I wonder...
Why do after people backslide from church, they turn bad or worse? To my our option... I feel that they are lack of love... because God is love =] They want to enjoy life now, because they dun have a vision right in front of them... seek attendant is a worse thing u can think off, because they can do whatever to seek attendant from people.. Instead of believer drop into their attendant... devil is the one who drop himself at it... because he came to kill, steal & destroy... I feel that backsliding is the most foolish thing that can be ever done... It is because u know u are going to hell once u leave Jesus... but u still go for it.. Or should I say walk away from your OWN salvation... how dumb can that be?? It shows that in your life, God is so tiny that u cannot see & He cannot save u from your problems... But the true is... our God is NOT a small g "god" but ours is a big G... "God" or even "GOD"... If God cannot save us from the problems, how He defeat the satan? & how He strengthens us to overcome it? The fact is they didn’t see God in a full picture nor should I say experience Him in a deeper way... that why people can turn their back against God and say He is not good... Because he/she don’t experience Him fully... That why they judge God in the cover that He is not good... What rubbish is that?
I like to say this & I’m going to say it again... If God is not real I will be the first to leave long long ago... And I wouldn’t be sitting in front of my computer & type about it... I will be staying outside smoke, drink, fight or even be in girls home now... But the fact is God is real & He is alive today... That why I stay here & obey His words... God is so simple but is always us who make God so complicated... If u want to live for God, live it to the max can? Is as if u are backsliding... u only live for God at weekend & after weekend you lives as if u without God... Example: You marry your husband/wife and only weekend you fellowship with him/her... only weekend both of you go out together... is that a marriage? NO! Of course NOT!! Is the same as we & God... What for wasting your precious time away?? When you have a relationship with God...
Other countries want to live for Jesus they have to go through the hard way... For else for you, you are so bless that u are in Singapore... We don’t need to go through the hard way... That doesn’t mean we didn’t go through the hard way we have to take God for granted what... So think & think about your life every single day whether did you live for God to the max or you are just wasting time away? That why Quiet time is very important... That is the time where you fellowship with Him, build relationship with it... or should I say your spiritual bathe... =]
|