Photobucket

Myself
LIMEI TEO
2 Feb 91
Single
City College
E518, E366, IC Zone
Serve a God that is extraordinary!



Past memories

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010



CHAT




Connection

Yaowen
Yaozong
LiLing
~IC ZONE LEADERS~
Joanne Tan
Vincent
Helen
GuanZheng
LiWei
Bryan
Jiayi
Denise
WeiTing
Marg
Lester
~E518~
GuanHeng
JiaHui
Kelvin
Pey ShiHui
SinWei
~E366~
Amanda
Cecilia
Jerry
Maggie
Matthew
Shermaine
ShuYin
WeiCheng
~W193~
WeiLing
Germaine
Ben Ben
Heshen
~N246~
Steven
Jermaine[Hai Tang]
Josephine
~E499~
Granny
Joyce
~IC ZONE~
Chloe
WuiAn
~City College~
Sharon
~MayFlower Secondary~
Melissa Kee "SIAO"
~Class QA~
Pinky
HongHong
MinMin
LiJun
YuXin
Rachel
Joanne Ng
Karrie
Chloe
LiXian
Kamini
Fiona
~Swimming~
Aron
Henry
amaryllis
~Friends~
Samantha Ann
Aaron
Andy
Hong Shen[Deli]



Shameless

Layout : CRUSHthespeaker
Icons : biconic
Blogger : 53-percent






Wednesday, October 17, 2007 12:00 AM


Went out with Mother & 4 children that include me… we had a wonderful time together… I realise today we didn’t argue as much as we argue last time when we went out together… Even thought my family is no longer as rich as last time but all this really make my family bond together… And I thank God for it… Went to eat an expensive but nice dinner without my dad today… :] Hehehe… we are evil… =XX

Decide to go for the trip…& went a little shopping… Looking for a small bag to buy for the trip… But unfortunately I can’t find any… Orchard is fun!! :] but it makes my head pain when I started to shop from place to place…

Having a mum that understands what the children are really thinking is most of the people dream mum…
And I can say it bravely, I GOT THIS KIND OF MUM!! & I APPRECIATE!! :] All I can say she really love us A LOT! I felt so bless whenever I saw my mum love for us…
My mum is great… :] Why? Once it’s about food… My mum doesn’t mind how much we can spend on food… She always said whenever we want to eat don’t say don’t have money to eat… :] & I know when she saw us keep on eating cup noodle her heart will break =X Seriously who’s mum won’t?? :]

Beside that… I have an Elder brother who can tahan my temper… But sometime he irritated me because whenever I want to tell him something he always gives me comment and I dislike it because sometime I just need someone to be there and listen to me and had no comment… :] But overall he is good la… All of us have weakness, including me… :]

Having both of them in my life is my greatest blessing I have from God!! :D

Having flu is not a very good thing, My mum got it also… =X



On the bus going to meet mother :]

First time took picture with mother in the fun shot! :]
Wa!! I love this picture!! It is so loving!! :]
The 3 of us! :]
This picture is so funny! HAHAHAHA!!
Mother giving Yaozong cold shoulder... =X
Thats the simple me :] I quite like this picture :]
Li Ling & I giving Yaozong the irritated look =X
She is irritating but I still love her! :]
1 life live in M1! =X Lets Talk and share the joy! =X
He is irritating also! BUT I still love him! :] Not cool! =X The spec doesn't match me... =X


M1 is trying to test my patient... =X
Rain, Rain go away come again another day! =X
Dinner time!
What should I order???
not my drink... =X is my brother one...
It's called Root Beer float, $3.90...


Smile! :]
Yaozong order this food! :] It is so not fulling for him =X
It's called King Tenderloin Steak, $25,90...
Kor order this... :] Looks very big but it is big! =X
It's called Porterhouse Steak, $25.90...
Mother order this... The spring chicken is super big can... =X
It's called BBQ Spring Chicken, $13.90...
And I order this... where else is so special because there is flame on it :]
It's called Fireball Steak, $22.90...
My drink look so nice & special until it is the last dish that came :]
It's called Vanilla joy, $6.90...
Family picture! :]
[p.s. without my daddy]

Nice! :]
The bill is here... guess how much?
it's $129.90... :]

Ice cream!! :] We look like couple!!! :X