|
Sunday, February 03, 2008 12:47 AM
My head is spinning & I’m body is tired BUT I don’t care I just want to blog about this and let the whole world know!
I’M HAPPY, TOUCHED, LOVED! This 17th birthday is so special, so precious to me! I will never forget this wonderful time you people gave to me! THANK YOU SO MUCH! AHHHHHH!!!!! Let me slowly type what I want to type!
On Sunday [27 Jan 2008]
- My private party.
Sze Ern, Sean, Uncle Sam, Fiona, Enyao, Huifen, Michael, Yao Wen, Li Ying, Edmund bought me my birthday present!
Wei Ling, Joyce, Emily, David[kor kor], Sze Ern, JingWen, Fiona, Sean, Sze Ern, Qing Lin, George, Uncle Sam, Michael, Yao Wen, Li Ying, Edmund, Sheeny came for my party!
Sze Ern gave me a box of Chocolate.
Sean gave me a card & a costly cup.
Uncle Sam gave me a top.
Fiona gave me a sunglasses & a hand thing.
Enyao & Huifen gave me a lip gloss.
Michael, Yao Wen, Li Ying, Edmund gave me a book.
Thank you so much! Hope you people enjoy the buffet. :]
I just know & know that my mother love me A LOT!
On Thursday [31 Jan 2008]
- a SURPRISE celebration.
Joyce, Wei Ling and George we went to have dinner together, we couldn’t decide where to eat & I actually got quite irritated because I’m very tired after my Nafa. And finally we decided to go Long John Silver to have our dinner. Sorry my mood on that day is so argh.
After eating, Joyce & George went to our secret place, while Wei Ling waits for me to the toilet.
Than Wei Ling & I went to the secret and suddenly Wei Ling ask me to RUN! So we run and while reaching the secret place Wei Ling is actually trying to do something HAHA! And when we are reaching she actually covers my eyes & tries to hug me! HAHAHA! Actually is trying to help Joyce, George & Qing Lin from preparing the cake candle. HAHAHA! I was SO shock & touch! Even though my birthday is on Saturday, they could celebrate for me on Thursday which is a SURPISE one.
Joyce, Wei Ling, George & Qing Lin celebrated with me. George & Qing Lin bought me a monkey with a banana costume, cool ar! And 4 of them share money to buy me a coffee cake! I appreciate it A LOT! :]
Saturday, the actual day [2 February 2008]
12am – Joyce is the first person who sms me. Last year she was the last but this year is the first. HAHAHA! Let me relate to bible verse, the last will be the first. Hahaha!
2nd person is my mother who sms me.
3rd person is the one I reaching out to, my new classmate :]
4th is my xiaomei!
All the smses really makes me happy la =X Like what George said at w193 blog, every sms that comes the birthday boy/girl will rejoice of it. HAHAHA! I super agree la!
And I super agree about the card! I seriously go and find who didn’t sign my card. To other people the card can be just a card but to me all the cards that you people sign are the precious things I will see when I’m down. Whenever I’m down I will go to my precious box to look at things, the precious people gave to me as a encourage gift, as a birthday gift, as a thankful gift, all the gifts is at my precious box. And next I will look at ALL the cards. I will re-read & my eye will have tears coming out.
My first card is made by Jon, before he transfer he made my birthday card & that is his last card before transfer to another cell group, which he said that when he draw my card he like it a lot! WOW! That just touches me!
My second card is made by Yun, my darling! Is also before she goes back to indo and never come back. And that is also her last card that makes before going back to indo! AHHHH!! I felt the love!
Last but not least this year card! Is made by FIONA! Her first card that she do in the cell group! AHHHH! I just simply feels so LOVED! WHY?? She said something in the card that make me so touch which is ‘why she chose green colour to make my card because I am a refreshing person to be with’ bang I feel so touch!
After the card! I receive a gift from cell group which is a vest. I wanted to buy a vest for CNY but praise God, Chrischelle reads my mind! And also bought me the white one. Ahhh!!! Thanks!! The celebrations don’t just stop there. The MOST touching has not come!
And we went to buy other food, we eat the yee sang after we was like playing true & dare. And now I was so daring I asked for a dare and they gave me a dare which is ask me to stand at the centre & allow them to use the whip cream to make me. WOW! Jiayi start the thing & Hahaha! We play and I go around catching people.
While Wei Ling & Joyce prepare to play a video for me is done by Wei Ling but there are 3 people in the video which is Wei Ling, Joyce & Emily! AHHHHH! I feel so touch once again they sang a birthday song & they [Wei Ling, Joyce] bought me a cake & the cake is what I like BANANA CAKE!!! AHHHH!! SO NICE!!! And after the video I went to make Wei Ling and we run and run and fell Hahaha! =X After everyone went home Wei Ling, Joyce, Emily & Fiona didn’t go back We seat down & I re-read the card & re-see the video I was so touch my tears actually drop =X I’m a person who doesn’t expect a lot. I just want simply but they just make me so touch! Even though is just a cake, video & a SPOONGEBOB shirt! AHHH!! I LOVE IT LA! Not only had that Wei Ling actually tried to invite my xiaomei, Samantha to join us! Wei Ling I tell you something I LOVE YOU A LOT LA! She just knows I miss Samantha a lot. Ahhh! Thank you so much!! :]
There is nothing I can say except THANK YOU! And I really appreciate it A LOT!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! [P.s, Picture will be upload by Monday]
|